Terms & Conditions
The following general terms and conditions relate to the offer and sale of products on the website www.fliink.dk, which is owned and maintained by:
Klamsagervej 32, st. 10.
CVR no.: 43139754
Order & Prices
www.fliink.dk is open 24 hours a day - 7 days a week.
At Fliink ApS, all prices are in Danish kroner and stated incl. VAT (25%) and taxes. We reserve the right to change prices from day to day without prior consent. Reservations are made for out-of-stock items.
Fliink ApS accepts payment with VISA-Dankort, VISA, Mastercard and MobilePay. The payment will only be debited from your account when the item is dispatched. All amounts are in Danish kroner and incl. VAT. Reservations are made for price errors and sold-out/discontinued items. We do not charge credit card fees.
Fliink ApS offers free shipping on orders over DKK 499 with delivery in Denmark. Orders under DKK 499 are sent with shipping prices from DKK 49.
We aim to send orders received before 3pm on the same day, orders are then sent the next working day.
You will receive an e-mail with shipping information from our shipping provider GLS when your package is on its way. You can normally expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days from the package being dispatched from our warehouse.
Goods will be delivered to the delivery address/in the parcel shop specified at the time of ordering. We do not deliver abroad, nor to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
NOTE: If there is no space at the delivery point, the package will be moved to the nearest delivery point, which you will be notified of. If problems arise, contact GLS.
Cancellation or change of orders
Unfortunately, Fliink only has the option to make changes or cancel your order if it has not yet been packed and shipped from our warehouse. If you wish to make changes to your order or cancel it, please contact us as soon as possible by e-mail: email@example.com
Returns & Complaints
Fliink offers a 30-day* right of return.
You can buy a return slip here
When returning, we ask you to print and fill in our return slip in the link below and enclose this in your return package.
Download the return slip: here
When returning, please remember the following:
- Remember to write your full name and order number.
- Remember to ensure that the goods are properly packed. You are responsible for the package/goods until we receive it. So keep the postal receipt and tracking number
- If the goods are not received in their original condition and packaging, we can make a deduction from the refund corresponding to the decrease in value of the goods.
- When shipping, remember to choose business delivery (not parcel shop).
- Costs associated with return shipping are paid by you and not covered by Fliink. Lost return packages are not Fliink's responsibility.
When you shop online at www.Fliink.dk, you have a 30-day right of withdrawal. Your right of return runs from the day you received the item.
When the item is returned and the right of withdrawal is exercised, the item is returned in substantially the same condition and quantity as when you received it. You are of course welcome to unpack the product and try it on. However, the right of withdrawal expires if there are clear signs that the item has been used.
When you use the right of cancellation, you must pay for the shipping yourself when you return the item to us. When you send returned goods to us through a shipping company, remember to get a receipt that your package has been sent, as proof that you have handed over goods to the shipping company. You can buy a return label here
You can cancel the purchase by refusing to receive the item, by handing the item over to the post office.
Your return package must be returned to the following address:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Returns must be sent directly to the above company address.
We do not accept parcels sent to the parcel shop. In addition, we do not accept return packages sent with DAO.
When you cancel the purchase, the purchase price is refunded to you by returning the money to your bank/card with which the purchase was made. This happens when we have received the item back and checked that it meets the conditions for the right of withdrawal to be used. The refund is made no later than 14 days after receipt.
Complaints - If there is something wrong with the product
If there is something wrong with the product, your purchase is covered by the Sales Act, including the defects regulations. This means that you can either get a defective item repaired, exchanged, your money back or a discount, depending on the specific situation.
It is of course a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect did not arise as a result of incorrect use of the product or other damage-causing behaviour.
You must contact us within a "reasonable time" (when you have discovered the fault in the product) and as soon as possible. You can advertise by sending us an email to: email@example.com . Depending on the specific situation, you will receive further instructions.
If you wish to exchange an item for a different size, color or style, please place a new order on our webshop. Please return the item you do not wish to keep to our warehouse.
Right of complaint
There is a 2-year right to complain in accordance with the Purchase Act. Our right of complaint applies to defects in material and/or manufacturing. You can get the item repaired, exchanged, the money returned or the price reduced, depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to errors or damage caused by incorrect handling of the product/service. You must advertise in a "reasonable time" after you have discovered the defect/error. Fliink ApS will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
For returns, complaints and use of the right of withdrawal, send to:
Klamsagervej 32, st. 10.
CVR no.: 43139754
Trademark and copyright
All product designs, product names and the content on Fliink are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. It is not permitted to use any product designs, product names or trademarks presented on this site without the prior written permission of Fliink. These terms and conditions are governed by Danish law and any dispute relating to this website, its services or the terms and conditions must be settled by courts in Denmark.
How to shop at www.fliink.dk:
- Find the product you want, select the color and then click "Add to Cart".
- When the desired products have been added to your shopping basket, you can click on the shopping basket icon and the button "See basket" in the top right corner to see the contents of the basket or go directly to check out.
- Continue the purchase process by pressing "to checkout", where you can fill in your contact information such as name, delivery address, etc.
- Check whether your delivery address is correct and press "Proceed to delivery". Select the desired shipping method (home delivery, to business address or to home address) and then click on "Continue to payment".
- When you have chosen the desired form of payment (debit card or mobilepay), click on "Review the order", where you have the opportunity to check one last time that all information is correct.
- Finally, click on the "Confirm purchase" button, and you have made a binding agreement on the purchase of the goods you have chosen.
- Once we have accepted your order, we will obtain an authorization from your credit card company for the amount of the order. We do not withdraw money from your card at this time, but that amount can be reserved in your account. This is a normal process with banks and credit card companies. If your credit card is not approved, your order will not be processed further and we will contact you via email with further information.
- Immediately after you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail, including terms and conditions for your order. When we ship your order, the amount will be charged to your credit card.